I just love this flower arrangement that a friend told me about years ago. It’s very easy.
What you need:
- tall cylinder vase (can also use mayo or pickle jar but best results are with the cylinder style vase)
- one bundle of asparagus (keep the rubber bands that hold them together)
- one package tulips or your favorite kind of flower ($5 at Walmart)
- Cute ribbon (any craft store)
- Place rubber band around vase or jar and then place asparagus under the rubber band. Tie ribbon around the rubber band. Put water in your jar and throw in your flowers.